Book: Employment Law Manual for Practitioners. By Maimunah Aminuddin.
About the Book
This Manual serves as a comprehensive handbook on employment laws for the practice of human resource management. It describes in detail the relevant legislation including the Minimum Retirement Age Act 2012 and provides illustrative examples of the application of these laws.
Topics such as statutory benefits, safety and health, industrial relations, termination and trade union rights are intensively discussed by the author. Additionally, examples of good practices are included for practitioners to implement in their workplace.
This indispensable guide is written by a prolific writer, MAIMUNAH AMINUDDIN who has authored more than a dozen books on employment law, industrial relations and human resource management. Maimunah graduated from the University of Auckland and was a lecturer for 34 years at Universiti Teknologi MARA, Shah Alam. She is passionate about sharing her knowledge of employment law and describes herself as “addicted to writing”.
- Adverts to all key topics of Malaysian employment law
- Highlights the most recent decisions of the Industrial Courts and the Civil Courts to illustrate the application of the law
- Includes key statutory forms in the appendices
- Provides a list of commonly asked questions and answers to facilitate a better understanding of the topics
- Serves as an all-in-one guide and written in a reader-friendly format
- Human resource management and industrial relations practitioners
- Company directors, general managers, CEOs, MDs
- Managers and senior managers
- Company secretaries
- Finance officers with HR responsibilities
- Safety and health officers
- Trade union officers
- Legal officers