A fresh graduate resume sample.
An enthusiastic self-starter with strong leadership and communications skills. Proven academic and curricular achievements, and possess the right technical and soft skills required to propel the organization achieving its goals and objectives.
Name: Daniel Arshavin
Address: G-2, Jalan Mewah Satu, Miskin Height, 68000
Tel: 03-40807070 (H) / 012-3456789 (HP)
2001 – 2004
University Putra Malaysia
BEng (Hons) Electrical & Electronic Engineering
2nd Class Upper
Major Courses: Electronics I and II, Circuit Analysis, Linear System, Digital Electronics, Microprocessor, Control & Instrumentation, Robotic Systems, Electronic Devices, Magnetic Theory, Linear Algebra, Engineering Mathematics, Physics, Computer Systems & Applications.
1994 – 1999
Muar High School, Malaysia
Sijil Pelajaran Malaysia (SPM) – 8 As
Subjects: Bahasa Melayu, English, Additional Maths, Modern Maths, Physics, Biology, Islamic Studies and History.
Final Year Project (Degree) – Design of a non-linear control system for a chemical reactor.
The objective of the individual project is to control a system for a chemical reactor in such a way that the rate of chemical reaction in the reactor can be controlled by varying the temperature of the reactor. Simulation is done using Matlab 10.4 and PSpice software.
- Vice President, Electrical Engineering Society, UPM, 2004
- Treasury, Badminton Club, UPM, 2004
- Treasury, Electrical Engineering Society, UPM, 2003
- Represented UPM for Inter-Varsity Chess Tournament, 2003
- Student committee, Campus Zaaba, UPM, 2002
- Deputy Head Prefect, Muar High School, 1999
- Represented Muar High School in Football, Badminton and Tennis, 1999
- Competency in digital and analog circuit design and simulation software e.g. PSpice, Matlab, Altera Max II and Intel Microprocessor
- Advanced skills in database systems including MS Access, Excel and Lotus Notes
- Proficiency in C, C++, Java, Java Script and Visual Basic programming languages
- Familiar with Windows and UNIX platforms
- Awarded Dean Awards for semester 1, 3 and 5
- 1st runner up, Inter-Varsity Chess Tournament, 2003
- District Champions, Football under-18, Muar High School, 1999
Highly Motivated, Pleasant Personality, Cheerful and Hardworking
Expected Salary: Negotiable
References: Available upon request
Availability: Immediate basis