If you’re in the IT/Software Development field and considering to get a job in Singapore then this might interest you. Got an email from a friend, forwarded to an email group consists of mainly Malaysian job seekers. The company is called ITCAN Pte. Ltd. and is a technology services company having a headquarter in Bangkok Bank Building, Singapore. They also have operations in India.
ITCAN provides wide range of solutions ranging from strategic consulting to business processes outsourcing through customized application implementation, software development and support services.
The immediate vacancy available is a few permanent Senior Developers with main skills in C++, C#, Unix, Shell/Perl, Sybase/Oracle. The incumbents are to absorbed into ongoing projects with a leading investment bank in Singapore.
Other skills and requirements:
– Min 6 years of experience in IT & software development
– Strong in C++ development on Unix platform, with a minimum of 3 years hands-on experience.
– Experience on C# development on .NET platform
– Strong on Unix fundamentals.
– Experienced with multi-threading, design patterns
– Strong design skills, OO programming
– knowledge of TCP/IP, sockets
– SQL knowledge (Sybase/Oracle)
– Perl/Shell scripting
– Experience with debugging tools
For those who are interested, you can contact the company and send your application with updated resume, recent contact number, Current CTC and availability immediately to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please feel free you refer your friends/colleagues who are suitable and are looking for a change currently. For more jobs, please visit our job gallery at http://www.itcan.biz/jobs.asp
[tags] singapore job, jobs in singapore, it jobs [/tags]