Resume sample for engineering position you can use and customize to apply for engineering related job vacancies (electronic, mechanical, power, etc.).
STEVEN A. MARTIN
1234 Main Street, Anytown, Florida 34284
Home (123) 456-7890. Cell (234) 567-8901.
ELECTRIC ENGINEERING PROFESSIONAL
Project Engineer, Electrical Design
Multitalented electrical engineering professional with widespread experience in all aspects of design, build, debug, training, support, instructional documentation, and project management within global organizations. A demonstrated ability to learn new concepts, easily adapt to change and multitask.
Agilent spectrum analyzer, base station emulator, scopes, Rohde & Schwarz spectrum analyzer, base station emulator, scopes
Cadence (Capture & PSpice), LabVIEW, PSpice, AutoCAD, VHDL, Assembly, Excel, PowerPoint, Visio
C, Java, Matlab, Visual Basic
Technical writing, documentation, presentation
— PROFESSIONAL EXPERIENCE —
ELECEngineering Consulting, New York, New York, 2004-2009
ELECEngineering provides mechanical and electrical consulting services for Owners, Architects, Builders, Developers and Government Departments.
ELECEngineering functions in all major sectors of the building industry.
Electrical Design Engineer
Championed the electrical engineering design of industrial projects including commercial and residential buildings as well as electrical utilities. Worked hand-in-hand with architects, owners and other decision makers to develop electrical design concepts. Amassed thorough knowledge of the Ontario Building Code (OBC) in addition to LEED (Leadership in Energy and Environmental Design) standards.
- Actively designed systems for electrical distribution, power supply systems, alarm systems and more.
- Leveraged knowledge and creative abilities to author customer proposals, work plans, and estimates as well as rendering of engineering drawings.
- Provided engineering support throughout all phases of construction up to commissioning.
- Created designs and specifications for multimillion dollar projects.
Sanofi Pasteur and Apotex Inc., 1996-2004
Sanofi Pasteur is the largest company in the world devoted entirely to human vaccines, Apotex Inc is the largest Canadian owned pharmaceutical company.
Senior Project Engineer
Managed team of engineers and designers whilst working with the project team to coordinate all sourcing, resolve technical matters, control costs, maintain project specifications and timelines. Guided the development of proposals; with experience in writing and reviewing technical specifications, estimating design labor costs and materials, sourcing vendors, directing design, and the creation of clarifications and exceptions.
- Effectively wrote equipment specifications, material requisitions and vendor evaluations.
- Acted as liaison between customers and project managers to resolve technical issues.
- Cultivated relationships with internal and external team members.
- Knowledgeable in numerous aspects of quality control including ISO-9001.
— EDUCATION —
Bachelor of Engineering – Electrical Engineering
University of Iowa – Iowa City, Iowa
— SELECTED AWARDS —
Golden Key Member –Awarded to students attaining 85% or higher
University of Iowa Dean’s List for 4 years