Who says you have to have a Degree, a Master or a PhD in order to be successful in life? You can get high paying jobs with minimal education if you know how to carve your career pathway. In US, there are 10 jobs offering high salary and yet you don’t need to have that glossy degree paper to apply for these jobs.
1. Air Traffic Controllers: $117,200
2. Industrial Production Managers: $77,670
3. First-Line Police and Detective Supervisors: $69,300
4. Funeral Director: $49,620
5. Police and Sheriff Patrol Officers: $47,460
6. Advertising Sales Agents: $42,750
7. Real Estate Brokers and Sales Agents: $39,760
8. Occupational Therapist Assistants: $42,060
9. Occupational Therapist Aides: $25,000
10. Physical Therapist Assistants: $41,360
These jobs are not easy but that doesn’t mean you have to have a Degree in order to score a job in any of these fields. You can be a drop out and still get a good job with excellent pay.
Having a Degree gives an edge over the others but if you work hard, I am sure you can score these jobs easily. Determination is very important when it comes to having a long lasting career.
Recession is not going to stop you from pursuing your dream career. In fact recession won’t affect you if you take the time to search for jobs and apply for them.
You don’t even have to spend more money and hit the books in order to be better than the others. The important key is to find a job that is suitable for yourself.