The Iskandar Malaysia Graduate Leadership Assessment and Development (IMGLAD) programme is a collaboration between Iskandar Malaysia Universiti Teknologi Malaysia Research Center (IMREC) and Deloitte to develop a graduate leadership development programme in order to build a sustainable leadership pipeline in Iskandar Malaysia.
The IMGLAD programme is divided into two (2) parts:
Part 1: Classroom training (3 months)
* Participants will undergo a soft-skill training designed by the highly successful UK Deloitte Employability Centre.
Part 2: Industrial training (6 months)
* Participants will be placed for internship at selected participating organisations and institutions including renowned GLCs and MNCs.
* High potential for permanent placement in these organisations upon completion of the internship.
No registration fee, allowance, accommodation and meals are provided.
What are the benefits?
1) Effective communication
2) Leadership development
3) Team working skills
4) Self confidence development
5) Set personal goals and objectives
6) Learn to cope with challenges
Fresh graduates who are interested to apply can submit their resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. Closing date has been extended to 8 September 2009.