Universiti Teknologi MARA (UiTM) is inviting qualified job applicants to apply for their latest vacancy, Assistant Lecturer (Penolong Pensyarah Gred DM29) for their Mechanical Engineering Faculty and in the field of Lathe Turning, Milling, Welding, Foundry, Fitting and Sheet metal.
Depending on which support group on classification, the salary offered ranges roughly between RM1200- RM3400. To qualify, you need to have either a Diploma in Engineering, Architecture or Quantity Survey from recognized local polytechnics, or Engineering certificate from recognized polytechnics and other institutions. You also need to have a credit in your Bahasa Malaysia in the SPM examination. Vacancies available are in the form of permanent and contract jobs.
- The candidate must be 18 years old and above at the time of application.
- Those who are at the moment serving the Malaysia government and government-linked companies need to apply through the Head of Department (Ketua Jabatan) and must be supplemented with the most updated service documentations.
- Priority will be given to those that attained a result of CGPA 3.0 and above for the Diploma course.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be called up for interviews. Candidates who do not receive feedback about their job application should consider their application unsuccessful.
- The candidates must be willing to work with any assigned UITM branches.
- All applications must be complimented with the following documents:
- Identity Card (IC)
- SPM, STPM and related secondary exam slips and transcripts
- Academic transcripts for Diploma, Certificate and the relevant qualifications.
- Proof of previous work employment history from the former employers
- Service documentations for those currently serving the government and government agencies
To apply, download the form attached below, fill up and send to:
Bahagian Pengurusan & Perjawatan
Jabatan Pengurusan Sumber Manusia
40450 Shah Alam
Selangor Darul Ehsan
The closing date for the job application is 13 August 2007.
Click to download the application form (Update: Position closed at the moment).