- LCCI / part qualified ACCA / CIMA
- 1 year experience
- Computer literate
- Ability to prepare full set of accounts is an advantage
Radiant Consulting Asia Sdn Bhd
Suite 8-11-4, 11th Floor,Menara Mutiara Bangsar,
Jalan Liku off Jalan Riong,
59100 Kuala Lumpur
Tel : 03-2282 4558 (Pn. Iza / Cik Jeyanthi)
E-mail your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
We are specialized in Golf Management and supply of skilled manpower in the field of hospitality industry particularly golf. In line with our continuing quest for quality excellence, we are seeking dynamic and career-minded individuals to join our company.
- Able to handle full set of company accounts.
- Able to handle daily accounting function and monthly closing activities including preparation & processing month end journals.
- Prepare month end reconciliation, accounts receivable, accounts payable and journal entries.
- Prepare and update monthly cash flow.
- To perform admin task and to ensure all the tasks are performed accurately, efficiently and effectively.
- Any other duties that may be assigned from time to time.
- Must possess at least SPM/Diploma in Finance/Accountancy or equivalent.
- Computer literate and knowledge in Ms Office.
- At least two (2) years of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Good accounting knowledge.
- Good positive working attitude.
Interested candidates are invited to write-in or e-mail their applications with a detailed resume stating expected salaries together with a photograph to:
PRIMAVOC SDN BHD A-2-7, Jalan PJU 1A/20A, Dataran Ara Damansara, 47301 Petaling Jaya. Tel : 03-7846 0959 Fax : 03-7845 9902 e-mail : email@example.com
Our company established since 1997, incorporated in 1999. We do trading for medical equipment, products & item and Manufacturing of Haemodialysis Concentrate. We obtain ISO 9001, 14001, 13485, 13485 TUV SUD Germany (Manufacturing Plant). Our HQ base in Bandar Bukit Puchong, Manufacturing Plant at Bandar Enstek, Nilai and Branches in Kedah, Sabah & Sarawak.
N.A.Z Medical Supplies Sdn. Bhd. (Main Office)
No.4, Jalan BP 4/7, Bandar Bukit Puchong
47120 Puchong, Selangor
- Diploma / Degree in any fields
- At least 3 – 5 years of working experience
- Maintains and services existing customers and assists in developing new business where opportunities occur.
Key responsibilities and accountabilities
- Responsible for achieving direct sales results within a specific territory, product line or group of accounts, by contacting established customers and developing new prospects.
- Handles a heavy and demanding workload where the product may be highly specialized, the market undeveloped or underdeveloped, the sales target high or the competition tough.
- Works independently but progress is checked at fairly intervals.
- Refers serious or complicated problems to the Sales Advisor / Managing Director.
- Required to travel a lot within respective sales territory.
SALARY: RM 1800 (excluding commission).
HOW TO APPLY:
Interested candidate may email their resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Only short listed candidate will be notified for interview.
Job Location: Solaris Mont Kiara, Kuala Lumpur
- Perform outbound calls to corporate clients to generate leads
- Identify target customers, customer needs, budget, decision authority and timeline
- Provide administrative and customer service support
- Assist Manager in product marketing communications and events coordination
- Communicate effectively in English to corporate clients
- Track and follow up proactively on tasks assigned
- Able to learn quickly on IT solutions offerred by the company
- Minimum 1 year experience in similar role, fresh graduate with the right attitude with be considered, too.
To apply, send your resume to: Cevine.Tan@softline.my.