Our company established since 1997, incorporated in 1999. We do trading for medical equipment, products & item and Manufacturing of Haemodialysis Concentrate. We obtain ISO 9001, 14001, 13485, 13485 TUV SUD Germany (Manufacturing Plant). Our HQ base in Bandar Bukit Puchong, Manufacturing Plant at Bandar Enstek, Nilai and Branches in Kedah, Sabah & Sarawak.
N.A.Z Medical Supplies Sdn. Bhd. (Main Office)
No.4, Jalan BP 4/7, Bandar Bukit Puchong
47120 Puchong, Selangor
- Diploma / Degree in any fields
- At least 3 – 5 years of working experience
- Maintains and services existing customers and assists in developing new business where opportunities occur.
Key responsibilities and accountabilities
- Responsible for achieving direct sales results within a specific territory, product line or group of accounts, by contacting established customers and developing new prospects.
- Handles a heavy and demanding workload where the product may be highly specialized, the market undeveloped or underdeveloped, the sales target high or the competition tough.
- Works independently but progress is checked at fairly intervals.
- Refers serious or complicated problems to the Sales Advisor / Managing Director.
- Required to travel a lot within respective sales territory.
SALARY: RM 1800 (excluding commission).
HOW TO APPLY:
Interested candidate may email their resume to email@example.com
Only short listed candidate will be notified for interview.
Job Location: Solaris Mont Kiara, Kuala Lumpur
- Perform outbound calls to corporate clients to generate leads
- Identify target customers, customer needs, budget, decision authority and timeline
- Provide administrative and customer service support
- Assist Manager in product marketing communications and events coordination
- Communicate effectively in English to corporate clients
- Track and follow up proactively on tasks assigned
- Able to learn quickly on IT solutions offerred by the company
- Minimum 1 year experience in similar role, fresh graduate with the right attitude with be considered, too.
To apply, send your resume to: Cevine.Tan@softline.my.
Position : STOCK CONTROLLER (Full time) (Immediate)
Type of Business : General Trading/ Import/ Export
Job Location : Mont Kiara, Kuala Lumpur
Job Spec. : Setting-up/ Maintain/ Monitor/ Update the Inventory System; Costing/ Pricing
Candidate Requirement : Entry Level or Fresh Graduate/ MS Office (Excel/Word/Outlook) skill/ Good command in English/ Some Management and Accounting skill is a plus.
Monthly Salary Range : between $2000 – $2500
To submit full CV including expected salary to firstname.lastname@example.org
WEBSITE : http://www.lavasystems.com.my/
JOB LOCATION : KUALA LUMPUR
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or equivalent
- Required skill(s): Java.
- At least 2 years of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Good team player and able to multitask.
- Able to commence work on short notice.
- Required languages: English & Bahasa
- Defines site objectives by analyzing user requirements; envisioning system features and functionality.
- Designs and develops user interfaces to internet/intranet applications by setting expectations and features priorities throughout development life cycle; determining design methodologies and tool sets; completing programming using languages and software products; designing and conducting tests.
- Recommends system solutions by comparing advantages and disadvantages of custom development and purchase alternatives.
- Integrates applications by designing database architecture and server scripting; studying and establishing connectivity with network systems, search engines, and information servers.
- Completes applications development by coordinating requirements, schedules, and activities; contributing to team meetings; troubleshooting development and production problems across multiple environments and operating platforms.
- Supports users by developing documentation and assistance tools.
- Updates job knowledge by researching new internet/intranet technologies and software products; participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations.
- Enhances organization reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
- Provide pro-active role assigned in every project throughout the project development life cycle (Requirement, Design, Implementation, Testing, and Commissioning)
- Continue the responsibility for technical troubleshooting during implementation or post-implementation on as-need basis.
Send your applications to: email@example.com.