- Data entry into our oracle accounting software
- Vendor reconciliation
- Making payment to vendors
- Candidate must be Malaysian citizen.
- Candidate must possess at least in Diploma/Certificate in accounting.
- Applicants must be willing to work in Kelana Jaya area.
- Applicants should be Malaysian citizens or hold relevant residence status.
- Good team player, fast learner, able to think in advance.
- Strong sense of ownership when completing tasks and flexibility to assist with a variety of duties as needed.
- Ability to manage many tasks/multiple priorities simultaneously.
- Competent with Microsoft Excel is an added advantage.
- Must be fluent in spoken and written English.
- Candidates with experience in Accounts Payable preferred.
For job application, please send resume to email@example.com.
- To handle filing, updating and preparation daily accounting transactions documents.
- Perform any other duties assigned by the immediate superior from time to time.
- Attending to incoming calls, faxes and office mails.
- To plan, manage and organize business and personal appoinments and meetings and ensure that all necessary arrangements are in place.
- Able to record minutes of meeting and handling private and confidential matter.
- More responsibilities and learning growth will be discussed upon interview.
- Minimum SPM, LCCI diploma,or equivalent.
- Minimum 1 year working experience.
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office.
- Able to start work immediately is an advantage.
- Diligent, proactive, responsible and an organized individual with a detailed approach to work.
- Excellent command of English and Bahasa Malaysia (verbal & written).
Salary commensurate with qualifications and experience
Interested candidates are invited to apply online at firstname.lastname@example.org with complete resume stating working experience, current and expected salary and contact number.
We are specialized in Golf Management and supply of skilled manpower in the field of hospitality industry particularly golf. In line with our continuing quest for quality excellence, we are seeking dynamic energetic and qualified individuals to join our training centers located at South/Central/East/North zone. He or she should possess the following requirement:
- Min 4 years Professional golf instruction experience or graduates of recognized Golf Teaching Academy/College or Certified Golf Teaching Course;
- PGA Apprentice or member of PGAM;
- Must be exceptionally well spoken (English & Malay) and able to speak effectively to moderate sized groups;
- Able to operate latest recording and play-back equipment;
- Must be well versed in the latest PC operating systems and software;
- Good positive working attitude.
Interested candidates are invited to write-in or e-mail their applications with a detailed resume stating expected salaries together with a photograph before 15th February 2014 to:
PRIMAVOC SDN BHD
A-2-7, 2nd Floor, Jalan PJU 1A/20A,
Dataran Ara Damansara,
47301 Petaling Jaya.
Tel : 03-7846 0959
Fax : 03-7845 9902
e-mail : email@example.com
- LCCI / part qualified ACCA / CIMA
- 1 year experience
- Computer literate
- Ability to prepare full set of accounts is an advantage
Radiant Consulting Asia Sdn Bhd
Suite 8-11-4, 11th Floor,Menara Mutiara Bangsar,
Jalan Liku off Jalan Riong,
59100 Kuala Lumpur
Tel : 03-2282 4558 (Pn. Iza / Cik Jeyanthi)
E-mail your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org