- Responsible for handling basic accounting, Account Receivable and Payable Ledger.
- To provide assistance to Accounts Executive for preparation of year end internal (interim audit) and external (final audit) schedules.
- Provide assistance to Accounts Executive in preparation of monthly supporting schedules to balance sheet and operating expenses to profit & loss.
- Reconciliation of suppliers statement of account by monthly basis.
- Responsible for suppliers invoice matching with Purchase Order and verification of pricing and accuracy of calculation of indirect and direct material capital expenditure.
- Perform other ad-hoc duties that may be assigned from time to time.
- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma, Advanced/ Higher/ Graduate Diploma, Finance/Accountancy/Banking or equivalent.
- Required skill(s): MS Excel, MS Word.
- Required language(s): Bahasa Malaysia, English, & 1 extra language Mandarin/Tamil/Hindi.
- Analytical, meticulous, responsible, good communication & interpersonal skills, independent yet a team player and results oriented.
- At least 1 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Applicant must be a Malaysian citizen or hold relevant residency status
Note:- Applications/Resumes to be sent to email@example.com
Locations: Klang Valley (Setapak Jaya, KLCC, Pavilion, Bangsar, Curve, Gardens, KLIA), Johor, Penang.
- Sell and promote products marketed by companies within Royal Selangor group
- Attend to customers’ inquiries or requests promptly and courteously
- Achieve sales target
- Conduct inventory checks and replenishment, perform housekeeping
- Provide guided tours customers and tourists (Setapak Jaya & Penang)
- Any other ad hoc duties assigned by superior
- Minimum SPM
- Good communication skills in both English and Mandarin
- Have an outgoing personality and a great smile
- Outspoken and enjoy meeting people
- Service-oriented with high enthusiasm to serve
- Fresh graduates are encouraged to apply.
ROYAL SELANGOR rewards successful candidates with an attractive remuneration package covering basic salary, incentives and competitive employee benefits.
Interested candidates are invited to write in / email a detailed resume to the address below.
Human Resources Department
Royal Selangor International Sdn Bhd
No 4, Jalan Usahawan 6, Setapak Jaya
53300 Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.
Only short-listed candidates will be notified
We are an established company in the retail of lifestyle products, specializing in fine leather goods, shoes and the design and make of an American brand range of apparel. Since our inception 13 years ago, we have grown steadily and vastly. As part of our expansion program we are seeking highly motivated and energetic people, to join us and inspire us with new ideas. We are located in the vicinity of Serdang. We practice a work week of 5 1/2 days.
1. MIS EXECUTIVE (M/E)
- Assists in IT infrastructure: diagnose, maintain and troubleshoot all laptop and desktop problems.
- Manage servers and network.
- Manage and implement company wide Information Security Control and conduct awareness training.
- Evaluate IT initiatives for cost effective use of hardware to minimize cost while developing and implementing processes to improve business effectiveness,
- Provide on-going review on standard procedures and operating policy to ensure compliance to the business process and regulations.
- Performs audit periodically to ensure its effectiveness.
- Involve in project implementation and any ad hoc tasks as and when assigned.
Min 18 years old, fluent in English and B. Malaysia. No experience needed.
Send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 03-21459887.
Location: Jalan Medan Imbi, Kuala Lumpur.