we are a recruitment hunter in Northern Region of Malaysia. We’re responsible for recruitment of private hospitals like Pantai Mutiara Penang, Penang Adventist Hospital, Gleneagles Penang, Island Hospital and etc. in Penang, Malaysia.
1) Facility Manager
- Fully responsible to ensure smooth operation of the whole Maintenance Department in hospital environment.
- Plan, supervise maintenance of fixed of medical device, mechanical & electrical installation, plant, machinery and equipment.
- Organise, coach and manage staff and work with contractors to ensure that day-to-day operational issues are resolved in timely manner and key performance indicators (KPI) are met.
- Review service delivery mechanism and formulate strategies to ensure high levels of customer satisfaction whilst managing energy, environmental safety, cost and risk management disciplines of the hospital.
- Bachelor Degree, Postgraduate Diploma, Professional Degree in Civil / Mechanical / Electrical / Biomedical engineering or equivalent.
- Minimum 5 years working experience with at least 3 years experiences in managerial capacity preferably in hospital environment.
- Excellent written and spoken communication skills in English.
- Computer literate with excellent efficiency in Microsoft Office and Microsoft Windows.
- Mature and able to work well under pressure in a team environment.
- Applicant must be a Malaysia Citizen or PR.
- Applicant registered as Professional Engineers with Institute of Engineers, Malaysia will have added advantages.
2) Bio-medical engineer
- To plan and implement scheduled Preventive Maintenance program for medical equipment and system
- To perform Preventive Maintenance, Breakdown Maintenance and Commissioning of Biomedical equipment and systems To maintain a computerized database of biomedical equipment
- To liaise with equipment suppliers, user departments and purchasers on the requirements for medical equipment and systems
- To be responsible for the preparation of technical specifications and tender documents for biomedical equipment and conducts technical evaluation pertaining to purchase of new medical systems
- Degree (Electronics/Electrical/Biomedical Engineering) with 2 years of relevant working experience or a Diploma (Electronics/Electrical/Biomedical Engineering) with 5 years of relevant working experience
- Possess a very high level of technical knowledge and in-depth know-how of Biomedical equipment and systems
- Must be a highly motivated and independent worker
- Excellent written and spoken in Communication Skills in English
- Computer literate with good knowledge of Microsoft Office and Windows
3) General Clerk / Front Desk Clerk
- Good failing and documentation skills
- Good handling of incoming and outgoing calls.
- Good administrative works.
- Minimum SPM ‘O’ level or equivalent with Credit in Mathematics and English
- Preferably non-executive specializing in Clerical / Administrative Support or equivalent
- At least 1 year experience in Hospital Environment or equivalent capacity.
- Good spoken and written in Communication Skills in English and Malay. Ability to speak in Mandarin and native accent Hokkien will be added advantage.
- Must be able to work under pressure.
- Computer literate with competent knowledge of Microsoft Office and Windows.
For interested candidates, please send your full CV or Resume to email@example.com attention to Mr. Gideon.
Position: RECEPTIONIST CUM ADMIN CLERKS
Scope/Purpose of Job:
- Provide administrative support to manage and organizing administrative duties and activities including receiving and handling information
- Handle telephone calls courteously , promptly. efficiently, and demonstrating a professional phone etiquette.
- Handle visitors courteously, ensure that they are immediately attended to.
- Keep stock, distribute, maintain & replenish stationery of office as and when necessary and managing the front office reception area. Maintain a tidy and professional front office environment.
- Handle mails, faxes and courier services and assist in sorting and distribution.
- Assist in overall office administration and maintenance of records.
- To perform any other duties as assigned by your immediate superior to you from time to time.
- SPM/Certificate/Diploma or equivalent.
- Pleasant and friendly personality with good telephone etiquette.
- Good computer skills: Word and Excel knowledge essential.
- Good command of both English language and Bahasa Malaysia.
Interested candidates may submit your detailed resume/CV stating qualifications, working experience and current and expected salary with recent passport size photo.
Tel: 03-2282 4558 (Pn Iza)
Email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Location : Bangsar, Kuala Lumpur
We are currently looking for 20 x Credit Control Executives. The job scopes are as per below:
Manage the debtor’s ledger
Apply company credit policy to all customers
Reconcile debtors on a regular basis
Deal with customers’ queries in regards to payments and resolve them
Issue credit notes as needed
Prepare debtor’s reports for regular debtors meetings with Manager
Liaise with manager re: problem debtors
Minimum 1-3 years of working experience preferably in collection line
Ability to work on own initiative as well as participate in team work
Possess good communication and interpersonal skills with high level of integrity
Good communication skill in English, and Bahasa Malaysia- oral and written. Mandarin, Cantonese will be an added advantage
Solid understanding of credit control rules/concepts.
Well verse with Microsoft applications and computerized environment
Salary : Depending on experience max is RM4500.00.
Able to start immediately.
Company is based near KLCC.
Feel free to contact Jeff at 014-6449454/014-6614901or email resume/CV to email@example.com