Zuò is a new non-halal restaurant at EAT Food Village in Publika Shopping Gallery at Solaris Dutamas, Kuala Lumpur. Zuò is the Chinese character which means sit. It is opened 7 days a week with a 70-seat capacity dining room. Zuò serves one-dish wholesome rice/noodle meals that comes to the table in a single pot, skillet, bowl or dish with plenty of chopsticks and hot steam. The large dining room encourages patrons to socialize and enjoy a quality meal with family and friends.
We are looking for individuals who are confident, welcoming and has plenty of energy to cope in a busy environment. These individuals must be fanatical in delivering high standards of service to customers. Applications are now opened for:-
FRONT OF HOUSE
SERVER (full time and part time)
CASHIER (full time)
BACK OF HOUSE
KITCHEN PORTER/PREPARATION ASSISTANT
To apply, please forward a brief resume to email@example.com
Suasa Efektif (M) Sdn. Bhd. is a parking management company, managed a concession agreement awarded by Selangor State Government for standardization of parking areas in local councils namely Majlis Bandaraya Shah Alam (MBSA), Majlis Perbandaran Selayang (MPS), Majlis Perbandaran Klang (MPK), Majlis Perbandaran Ampang Jaya (MPAJ), Majlis Perbandaran Kajang (MPKj) dan Majlis Perbandaran Sepang (MPSp).
Job Vacancy: ACCOUNTS EXECUTIVE
- Responsible in handling full set of accounts such as profit and loss statements, balance sheet, cash management, budgeting, monthly analysis or variance and financial management reporting.
- To ensure timely and accurate monthly accounts closing and reporting.
- Liaising with bankers, auditor, company secretary and municipal councils.
- Preparation of audit schedule and tax schedule.
- Daily accounts and operation job.
- Will be working closely with director.
- Must possess professional accounting qualification (Degree in finance/accounting/banking or equivalent / ACCA / CIMA)
- Minimum 3yrs working experience in the related field.
- Able to work under stress and also multi task.
- Willing to work in Shah Alam.
- Familiar with MYOB system is an advantage.
- Self motivated, strong interpersonal and communication skills (oral and written English and Bahasa Malaysia)
Interested candidcates, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
No to call : 03-51225889 Fax : 03-51225886
Position: Marketing Executive
Company Name: Haizi Corporation (M) Sdn Bhd
Job Location: Taman PKEINJ, Kebun Teh, Johor Bahru, Johor
Company background description: Kindly log on to our website at www.haizi.com.my
Tel. No.: 07-334 9911
· To increased patronage to the venue.
· To play a central role in managing some key event nights.
· Contribute to the ongoing development of marketing program and communications.
· Overall strategic and day to day responsibility for the Company’s marketing and promotion program.
· Organizing and co-coordinating events, promotions and communications activities.
· Source, develop and tie-up corporate/marketing sponsorships to support corporate/marketing activities (indoor and outdoor).
· Degree or Diploma in Business Adminsitration/Marketing/Advertising/Public Relations or Mass Communications.
· Minimum 1 – 2 years experience in related position.
· Good spoken and written in Bahasa Melayu and English.
· Preferable: Knowledge in graphic/printing/advertising industry or companies
· Experience working with graphic/printing/advertising industry or companies would be an advantage.
· Immediate vacancy.
· Own transport.
Remuneration: Basic Salary + Commission
Interested candidate, kindly email your resume stating background, qualification as well as working experience to email@example.com
We are a Project Management Consultant firm based in Kelana Jaya, Petaling Jaya, Selangor. We manage the development and construction of projects. We seek an individual to fill for a post of Project Executive at our Kelana Jaya office.
- Diploma/Degree in Architecture/Engineering/QS/Construction Management or other related course. Fresh graduates are welcome.
- Possess own transport.
- Motivated, independent, trustworthy, willing to learn and adaptable.
- Have good communication skills in English &Bahasa Malaysia.
- Have good knowledge on MS Office & MS projects programs.
- Able to read construction drawings.
- Able to work with minimal supervision
- Prepare work programmes, feasibility studies, project cashflow,tender reports, progress reports & related correspondences.
- Coordinate with the respective consultants throughout the project phases. Check preliminary, tender & construction drawings.
- Attend consultant meetings and site meetings.
Application can be made via email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please provide your detailed resume with your application.
Closing date is 25/05/2012.