- To handle filing, updating and preparation daily accounting transactions documents.
- Perform any other duties assigned by the immediate superior from time to time.
- Attending to incoming calls, faxes and office mails.
- To plan, manage and organize business and personal appoinments and meetings and ensure that all necessary arrangements are in place.
- Able to record minutes of meeting and handling private and confidential matter.
- More responsibilities and learning growth will be discussed upon interview.
- Minimum SPM, LCCI diploma,or equivalent.
- Minimum 1 year working experience.
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office.
- Able to start work immediately is an advantage.
- Diligent, proactive, responsible and an organized individual with a detailed approach to work.
- Excellent command of English and Bahasa Malaysia (verbal & written).
Salary commensurate with qualifications and experience
Interested candidates are invited to apply online at firstname.lastname@example.org with complete resume stating working experience, current and expected salary and contact number.