Admin Executive, TNB
TNB, or Tenaga Nasional Berhad is the largest company specializing in the electricity utility and energy in Malaysia. With a total work force of more than 30,000, TNB continues to serve more than 7 million customers in Malaysia, covering the peninsula Malaysia and Sabah.
In Peninsula Malaysia operation, the company contributes more than 50% of the total energy supplied to millions of customers. Established in 1990, the company’s core business is in generation, transmission and distribution of electricity supply. TNB became the only energy company in Asia to be shortlisted for Power Company of the Year in the 2007 Platts Global Energy Award.
Through its subsidiaries and network, TNB also involved in the manufacturing activity of transformer, high voltage switch gear as well as provides consultancy, engineering works and research. The company continues to remain a competitive player in the energy and utility industry which are the main parts of the company’s business activities.
Job position available: Admin Executive
TNB welcomes aspiring candidates to be part of the company’s growing team.
- The applicant must possess minimum Diploma in Business or relevant qualification from recognized public or private institutions, with at least a 2.7 Cumulative GPA (CGPA)
- Obtained a credit in Bahasa Melayu in Sijil Pelajaran Malaysia (SPM) examination
- Possess at least one year of working experience in the related field, and willing to start work on immediate basis
- Committed to work, and possess strong ethics with strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Proficient in using Microsoft office applications, and a computer literate
If you’re interested in the job with TNB, you can write in your application, enclosing your complete resume detailing your personal particulars, employment history, academic credentials and skills and send your application to the following address:
Human Resources Planning and Staffing
Human Resources Division
Tenaga Nasional Berhad
Level 9, TNB Headquarters Building
No. 129 Jalan Bangsar
59200 Kuala Lumpur