Assistant Manager-Training, Implemax Solutions
We see ourselves as an unconventional talent targeting company. We have successfully created a niche in complementing the generally larger recruitment agencies without the pomp and bright lights, so to speak.
We are positioned to offer our services ranging from local mid-size start-ups right up to the multi-nationals corporations clientele. We are dedicated to assist clients from any form of industry and as our name would suggest, we simply implement maximum solutions providing a proven methodological approach focusing on confidentiality, strong commitment and customizing straightforward job search solutions for both clients and candidates alike.
We work on a mobile recruitment-basis covering the Malaysian Klang Valley area and practice pre-screen interview selections all the time. We look into your employment interest coming from either as a client or a candidate in both Malaysia and Singapore.
Job vacancy: Assistant Manager-Training
(call centre, outbound,insurance company), Dang Wangi, KL
Requirements and responsibilties:
* – Train new recruits on telephone skills and product knowledge.
* – Conduct regular role play sessiont to ensure staff are up to the mark and have the essential skills in handing customer service ,customer retention and sales.
* – Monitor recorded calls and identify the weakness of reps for up training and retraining programs.
* – Formulate Training Materials and training plans with Call Centre Manager to ensure reps are sufficiently equipped with the necessary skills and job knowledge.
* – Pro-active seek feedback from team eaders to facilitate improvements in reps up training.
* – Contribute ideas and co-codinate reps motivational fictionts and challenges to foster a sense of belonging and teamwork spirit.
* – participate in call centre programs , partucularly in the area of campaign scripting and process improvements.
* – Fuctiont in call centre operation when necessary.
* OVERALL JOB PURPOSE
* Primarily to support and facilitate the Call Centre Manager with sufficient and quality workforce,focusing on conducting training for inbound and outbound Call Centre staff,providing them call centre skills ,including product knowledge,soft skills,system & process knowledge,and formulating training plans and related materials.To also function as part of the company’s shared training resource for internal staff training .
* Candidate must possess at least a Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor’s Degree, Post Graduate Diploma or Professional Degree in any field.
* At least 3 years andaboveof working experience (for Executive)in Call Centre environment with relevant training exposure.
* Preferably Executive specializing in Sales – Financial Services (Insurance) or equivalent.
* Tertiary education with Experiance of 3 years and above (for Assistant Manager)
* Job role in Management or equivalent.
* Applicants should be Malaysian citizens
* Able Speak and Write Chinese ,English and Malay
* Good Communication Skills in English
* preferably to have training experiance in Telesales(Insurance)
Interested candidates can apply by submitting their resume to firstname.lastname@example.org before 30 March 2010.