Bank Representative – Credit Card, Kuala Lumpur
Position : Bank Representative – Credit Card
Working hours: 8.45 a.m till 5.45 p.m (normal working hours)
- To meet the sales target in credit card facilities of the bank to the new and existing customers
- To develop new market for credit card acquisition; via telesales or mobile sales
- To educate and provide more information to the customers about the credit card facilities.
- Candidate must possess at least a SPM, Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor’s Degree, Post Graduate Diploma or Professional Degree in any field
- Minimum of 6 month sales experience in selling credit cards.
- Possess positive attitude and customer service oriented.
- Must be able to work in Bukit Jelutong, Shah Alam.
- Basic salary offered range from RM1,600 up until RM2,000.
- Bus provided from LRT Masjid Jamek to the working location.
- Fix allowances is RM150.
- Entitle for unlimited commission.
Interested candidate, kindly walk in for interview session with Miss Zatil at below address. For futher info, please call 03-21612121. You may send in your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Agensi Pekerjaan Intelek Sdn. Bhd.
Suite 4.01, 4th Floor, Wisma MCA,
Jalan Ampang, 50450