WEBSITE : http://www.lavasystems.com.my/
JOB LOCATION : KUALA LUMPUR
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or equivalent
- Required skill(s): Java.
- At least 2 years of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Good team player and able to multitask.
- Able to commence work on short notice.
- Required languages: English & Bahasa
- Defines site objectives by analyzing user requirements; envisioning system features and functionality.
- Designs and develops user interfaces to internet/intranet applications by setting expectations and features priorities throughout development life cycle; determining design methodologies and tool sets; completing programming using languages and software products; designing and conducting tests.
- Recommends system solutions by comparing advantages and disadvantages of custom development and purchase alternatives.
- Integrates applications by designing database architecture and server scripting; studying and establishing connectivity with network systems, search engines, and information servers.
- Completes applications development by coordinating requirements, schedules, and activities; contributing to team meetings; troubleshooting development and production problems across multiple environments and operating platforms.
- Supports users by developing documentation and assistance tools.
- Updates job knowledge by researching new internet/intranet technologies and software products; participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations.
- Enhances organization reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
- Provide pro-active role assigned in every project throughout the project development life cycle (Requirement, Design, Implementation, Testing, and Commissioning)
- Continue the responsibility for technical troubleshooting during implementation or post-implementation on as-need basis.
Send your applications to: email@example.com.
Vacancy: IST Executive.
The Nielsen Company is a global information and media company with leading market positions in marketing and consumer information, television and other media measurement, online intelligence, mobile measurement, trade shows and business publications (Billboard, The Hollywood Reporter, Adweek). The privately held company is active in more than 100 countries, with headquarters in New York, USA.
For more information, please visit, www.nielsen.com
- Drive the process in relation to conversion and processing of Audit and Scan data
- Ensure accuracy and integrity in the production of reports
- Ensure assigned projects / tasks are completed in a timely manner and with high level of accuracy and quality
- Ensure efficiency in operations through a regular review of processes and improvement of procedures with the end goal of improving productivity in the department
- Co-ordinate with Retailers to clarify scan data related problems / issues in order to ensure timeliness and quality
- Performed other related functions that may be assigned
- Provide regular feedback on the operation concerns and issues
- Degree in Computer Studies or equivalent IT qualifications
- Fresh Graduate to 1 year work experience in IT environment
- Good command of spoken and written English and Bahasa Malaysia
- Knowledge in database management systems (Oracle/SQL/Access) will be an added advantage
To apply, send your resume to Yuriko.Kesuma@nielsen.com.
Position : IT Support Technical
Company : Net Laboratories Sdn. Bhd.
Location : Petaling Jaya Selangor Darul Ehsan
- Microsoft products such as Windows Server, Email implementation and maintenance
- Basic networking knowledge
- Basic network security knowledge
- Desktop knowledge
- Basic Knowledge for Wireless, internet connection and Access Point
- At least 1 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position. Fresh Graduate is encouraged to apply
- Must have good customer service skill & leadership skills
- Fluent in English & Bahasa Malaysia
- A fast learner & passion about new concepts & technologies
- Strong analytical mind and willing to accept new challenges
- Self-motivated, ability to work independently
- Good attitude
- Full-Time positions available
- Applicants should be Malaysian citizens or hold relevant residence status
- Candidate must posses at least Other Professional Certificate, Diploma, Advance Diploma, Post Graduate Diploma, Bachelors Degree, Masters Degree in Computer Science/IT : Computer Science/IT (Network Based), Mobile Computing, Any Computer Science/IT Field/Others, Software Engineering, Computer Information System, Computer Science/IT (Internet Based), Artificial Intelligence Engineering : Computer/Telecommunication, Any Engineering Field/Others
- Preferrable posses: MCP, MCSA, MCSE, MCTS, MCITP
- Applicants must be willing to travel
Net Laboratories Sdn. Bhd.
#36 Top Floor, Jalan 14/22
The Right Angle, Section 14
46100 Petaling Jaya
Selangor Darul Ehsan
Tel : 603-79601333
SLT international is an independent and dynamic engineering company providing a range of services from concept engineering through to construction support services to the Oil & Gas Industry world wide. SLT has a team of engineers with a track record of technical excellence.
IT Executive, Megan Avenue 1, K Lumpur.