We are a Project Management Consultant firm based in Kelana Jaya, Petaling Jaya, Selangor. We manage the development and construction of projects. We seek an individual to fill for a post of Project Executive at our Kelana Jaya office.
- Diploma/Degree in Architecture/Engineering/QS/Construction Management or other related course. Fresh graduates are welcome.
- Possess own transport.
- Motivated, independent, trustworthy, willing to learn and adaptable.
- Have good communication skills in English &Bahasa Malaysia.
- Have good knowledge on MS Office & MS projects programs.
- Able to read construction drawings.
- Able to work with minimal supervision
- Prepare work programmes, feasibility studies, project cashflow,tender reports, progress reports & related correspondences.
- Coordinate with the respective consultants throughout the project phases. Check preliminary, tender & construction drawings.
- Attend consultant meetings and site meetings.
Application can be made via email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please provide your detailed resume with your application.
Closing date is 25/05/2012.
Malaysian Journal of Medical Sciences, a peer-reviewed journal published under Universiti Sains Malaysia Press, is now offering an N41 Research Officer (Publishing) post.
Location: Malaysian Journal of Medical Science, Universiti Sains Malaysia Press, Research Platform Building, Universiti Sains Malaysia Health Campus, 16150 Kubang Kerian, Kelantan
- To undertake a broad range of editorial duties, which includes receipt of manuscripts to final publication of Malaysian Journal of Medical Sciences in print and electronic form to an agreed
standard of quality and schedules
- To maintain the online journal management system (ScholarOne Manuscripts)
- To liase with the editorial team, authors, and reviewers
- To contribute to journals?related projects of the Universiti Sains Malaysia Press as required
We are an established company in the retail of lifestyle products, specializing in fine leather goods, shoes and the design and make of an American brand range of apparel. Since our inception 13 years ago, we have grown steadily and vastly. As part of our expansion program we are seeking highly motivated and energetic people, to join us and inspire us with new ideas. We are located in the vicinity of Serdang. We practice a work week of 5 1/2 days.
1. MIS EXECUTIVE (M/E)
- Assists in IT infrastructure: diagnose, maintain and troubleshoot all laptop and desktop problems.
- Manage servers and network.
- Manage and implement company wide Information Security Control and conduct awareness training.
- Evaluate IT initiatives for cost effective use of hardware to minimize cost while developing and implementing processes to improve business effectiveness,
- Provide on-going review on standard procedures and operating policy to ensure compliance to the business process and regulations.
- Performs audit periodically to ensure its effectiveness.
- Involve in project implementation and any ad hoc tasks as and when assigned.
POSITION: Recruitment Consultant
COMPANY: AGENSI PEKERJAAN INTELEK SDN BHD
Intelek opened its door in 1999, and has since established itself as one of the fastest growing players in the recruitment and staffing industry. Our fast growing success is primarily attributed to our service and commitment towards fulfilling each of our client’s individual need. With an outstanding reputation built solidly by providing efficient, expedient and cost-effective services, our range of expertise encompasses permanent, temporary, contractual staffing, executive search and payroll administration.
WORK LOCATION: Shah Alam OR Jalan Ampang
1. Strong work ethic
2. Positive and “Can Do” attitude
2. Room for Growth ( Career and Personal)
1. Handle the day-to-day management of the recruitment process i.e involves sourcing, screening, interviewing, administering reference checks and the job offer process.
2. Successfully deliver placements to achieve individual target consistently on a monthly basis.
1. SPM / Diploma / Degree
2. Female ONLY
3. Must be goal driven with track record of achievement in Sales -
Telesales/Telemarketing or equivalent.
4. Posses a good command of English and Bahasa Melayu with strong
5. Able to work in a fast paced and dynamic environment.
SALARY: RM 1800- RM 2500
Walk in Interview: Saturday, 23rd July 2011 ( Location KL)
Please send your resume (email@example.com) to book your interview slot this Saturday!