Our company established since 1997, incorporated in 1999. We do trading for medical equipment, products & item and Manufacturing of Haemodialysis Concentrate. We obtain ISO 9001, 14001, 13485, 13485 TUV SUD Germany (Manufacturing Plant). Our HQ base in Bandar Bukit Puchong, Manufacturing Plant at Bandar Enstek, Nilai and Branches in Kedah, Sabah & Sarawak.
N.A.Z Medical Supplies Sdn. Bhd. (Main Office)
No.4, Jalan BP 4/7, Bandar Bukit Puchong
47120 Puchong, Selangor
- Diploma / Degree in any fields
- At least 3 – 5 years of working experience
- Maintains and services existing customers and assists in developing new business where opportunities occur.
Key responsibilities and accountabilities
- Responsible for achieving direct sales results within a specific territory, product line or group of accounts, by contacting established customers and developing new prospects.
- Handles a heavy and demanding workload where the product may be highly specialized, the market undeveloped or underdeveloped, the sales target high or the competition tough.
- Works independently but progress is checked at fairly intervals.
- Refers serious or complicated problems to the Sales Advisor / Managing Director.
- Required to travel a lot within respective sales territory.
SALARY: RM 1800 (excluding commission).
HOW TO APPLY:
Interested candidate may email their resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Only short listed candidate will be notified for interview.
A Pioneering Market Leader
Regent Markets Group is an industry pioneer and the recognized leader in online binaries trading. The company’s award-winning website betonmarkets.com allows clients to freely trade in the markets at near inter-bank prices.
Cutting-edge Derivatives Technology
We combine the latest web technologies with sophisticated in-house derivatives pricing to bring inter-bank options pricing to the retail market.
With over 200,000 clients in more than 150 countries, Regent Markets Group truly has a global reach. The company’s multinational workforce is located at its offices in Malta and Malaysia.
Twelve Years of Progress
With over US$1 billion in trades to date, servers on five continents, and over 10,000 transactions per day, we offer our employees a uniquely challenging and technologically sophisticated work environment.
Job Location: Cyberjaya, Selangor
Responsibilities and requirements:
The BetOnMarkets Marketing team is responsible for presenting the company’s service offerings to current and prospective clients.
The Role: Marketing Executive
Learn how we create technical, promotional and analytical material to reach our current and prospective customers, build interest and trust, and nurture long term customer relationships. As a Marketing Executive, you will be responsible for driving BetOnMarkets’ client acquisition and retention efforts in a specific geographical region or channel. You will utilize a wide variety of marketing techniques and use data-driven analysis to determine the effectiveness of your promotional campaigns. And, you will assume responsibility for maximizing the number of clients acquired while meeting or exceeding your CPA targets.
Duties and Responsibilities:
Assist other members of the marketing team in supporting new initiatives.
Document requirements and coordinate activities with team members and stakeholders.
Create and maintain task lists and progress reports and analyze gaps in production and execution.
Coordinate live event and program support activities.
Create and distribute the Marketing Group’s weekly report.
Assist affiliate and on-line marketing managers with invoice processing.
Coordinate all administrative support activities.
A strong interest in Marketing concepts, tactics and techniques.
Excellent English language (oral and written) communication skills.
A university degree in Marketing, Communications, Business, or related discipline.
A detail orientation coupled with strong customer relationship management skills.
JobTrends has been in Talent Search in Malaysia for more than a decade ( since 2002) . JobTrends is registered in the Malaysianas Agensi Pekerjaan Job Trends Sdn.Bhd. ( 591159-w) ; It is licensed under the private employment agencies Ordinace ( JTK 1728) ; JobTrends is a niche palyer in the Malysian Talent sourcing and Placement Industry ; Organisation that subsribes to total commitment to delivery. It operates with a lean and flat organistion where talent executives are empowered to meet the delivery rigors of their duties and responsibilities. The company’s principal service offerings are :
- Executive Search and Placement.
- Contract and Temporary Staffing.
- HR Consulting.
- HR Profiling and Employment Screening.
- Training And Development.
job location : Klang Valley
Handle sales for life insurance through phone calls and meeting customers face to face.
3 weeks intensive training will be provided to successful candidates.
Salary ranges from RM1.8k to RM2.2k based on qualification and experience. Attractive commission structure based on sales requirements.
Only candidates with at least 1 year experience in selling insurance will be considered.
To apply, send your resume to email@example.com.
Position : Bank Representative – Credit Card
Working hours: 8.45 a.m till 5.45 p.m (normal working hours)
- To meet the sales target in credit card facilities of the bank to the new and existing customers
- To develop new market for credit card acquisition; via telesales or mobile sales
- To educate and provide more information to the customers about the credit card facilities.
- Candidate must possess at least a SPM, Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor’s Degree, Post Graduate Diploma or Professional Degree in any field
- Minimum of 6 month sales experience in selling credit cards.
- Possess positive attitude and customer service oriented.
- Must be able to work in Bukit Jelutong, Shah Alam.
- Basic salary offered range from RM1,600 up until RM2,000.
- Bus provided from LRT Masjid Jamek to the working location.
- Fix allowances is RM150.
- Entitle for unlimited commission.
Interested candidate, kindly walk in for interview session with Miss Zatil at below address. For futher info, please call 03-21612121. You may send in your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Agensi Pekerjaan Intelek Sdn. Bhd.
Suite 4.01, 4th Floor, Wisma MCA,
Jalan Ampang, 50450