Locations: Klang Valley (Setapak Jaya, KLCC, Pavilion, Bangsar, Curve, Gardens, KLIA), Johor, Penang.
- Sell and promote products marketed by companies within Royal Selangor group
- Attend to customers’ inquiries or requests promptly and courteously
- Achieve sales target
- Conduct inventory checks and replenishment, perform housekeeping
- Provide guided tours customers and tourists (Setapak Jaya & Penang)
- Any other ad hoc duties assigned by superior
- Minimum SPM
- Good communication skills in both English and Mandarin
- Have an outgoing personality and a great smile
- Outspoken and enjoy meeting people
- Service-oriented with high enthusiasm to serve
- Fresh graduates are encouraged to apply.
ROYAL SELANGOR rewards successful candidates with an attractive remuneration package covering basic salary, incentives and competitive employee benefits.
Interested candidates are invited to write in / email a detailed resume to the address below.
Human Resources Department
Royal Selangor International Sdn Bhd
No 4, Jalan Usahawan 6, Setapak Jaya
53300 Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.
Only short-listed candidates will be notified
Location: Petaling Jaya
- To promote and sell the company’s medical products through regular and aggressive coverage of all targeted health care professionals
- Create marketing plans geared toward end users for each key product within portfolio, in line with strategy and targets and within budget.
- Building and retaining client relationships through continuous follow up on their requirements.
- Responsible for the preparation and participation of our marketing and sales promotion activities (Exhibition, Sales meeting, customer visits, etc).
- Achieving sales target set by the Company.
- Minimum Bachelor’s Degree in related field (preferably Biomedical / Chemical).
- At least 1-2 years working experience with exposure in medical field is a definite advantage.
- Applicants must be result oriented, fast paced, creative and able to work independently.
- Excellent organizational, interpersonal and communication skills.
- Posses own car and valid driving license & willing to travel.
- Sales based commission.
- Opportunity to attend product training / seminars / conferences in Malaysia as well as overseas.
- Travel and phone allowance.
- Medical benefit.
Kindly forward your resume with your recent photograph and salary expectation to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Location – Kuala Lumpur
Salary: 1200-1800RM /month FT, 7RM/ hour part-time (plus commission and travel allowance).
RedCard is a brand new company offering restaurant goers an exclusive diners card for the very first time in Malaysia.
The card offers members 2 for 1 offers and up to 50% off their meal bills at participating restaurants for an annual fee.
Please visit www.redcard.my for more information.
About the role
We are looking for dynamic sales staff to join our team and help launch RedCard.
Sales staff will be located at key points in Kuala Lumpur and will be selling RedCard to restaurant goers at a limited promotional rate. Training and promotional materials will be provided. Positions exist for permanent, part-time and casual staff and there will be exciting opportunities to climb the ladder with us for those who are interested. Sales Executives will be rewarded with a basic salary and attractive commission structure.
- Outgoing and bubbly personality.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Good command of the English Language and Bahasa Malay.
- Pro-active and positive attitude.
- Results orientated.
- Previous sales experience.
- Experience of leading a team or managing staff.
- Experience of managing campaigns or projects.
- Knowledge of other common languages spoken in Malaysia e.g. Chinese, Tamil etc.
Send your application to email@example.com.
RedCard Restaurant Network Sdn Bhd
D1-2-7 Solaris Dutamas, Jalan Dutamas 1, 50480 Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
We are a database management company, providing quality information and consulting services to help enhance businesses through direct marketing.
We are an end-to-end marketing communications services company providing consultancy from the start of a marketing plan to the execution to follow-through reports and action items leading to sales.
Tele-Caller, SS2, Petaling Jaya.
- To be based in a call centre environment.
- Contact customers based on call list given.
- Update customers’ profile into reporting system.
- To update customers’ profile using web search.
- Ability to convince customers over the phone. No sales involved.
- Ability to speak excellently in English.
- Good in typing skills
- Possess a learning attitude and willing to go the extra mile on the job.
- Must be willing to work in SS 2, Petaling Jaya
Working Day : Monday – Friday
Working Time : 9 am – 6 pm
Wages : RM 60 per day
Interested? Please call 603 9236 7307 or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
We located at :
No 135A, Jalan SS2/24, 47300 Petaling Jaya, Selangor