If you believe in something and put all your effort into it, you can achieve any goal. It’s a mindset that unites the 285,000 people at DHL all over the globe. And it was the same dedication that helped us evolve in the world’s leading express and logistics expert as part of the Deutsche Post World Net group. Day in, day out, we reach 120,000 destinations in around 220 countries the swift, sure way. Always aiming for the ultimate goal of being our customers’ first choice every time. We are growing shared service center responsible for providing services for the Asia Pacific region.
Job vacancy: Customer Care Agents, Petaling Jaya.
- Responsible to provide quality and professional track and trace services to all parties, particularly customers and the DHL network, aimed at resolving service problems to achieve and exceed defined performance standards for traces and customer service.
- Provide full tracing services for customers by investigating shipment incidents (e.g. change of address, pre-alert, undeliverable, returned, misrouted, etc).
- Handle all trace enquiries in accordance with DHL service standards and processes.
- Liaise with other departments to address issues on service recovery.
- Deliver best-in-class customer service by fulfilling each customer’s unique needs while adhering to DHL policies
Interested candidates can apply by submitting resume to DheepaRaysen.Kathiraysen@dhl.com before 31 May 2009.