Looking for a memorable career?
Brilliant minds thrive here.
Be where bright minds shine.
Work for the memory maker: Numonyx.
The best minds in memory work here. Join us
At Numonyx, we are changing the face of memory. And we’re looking for smart, creative professionals to help us do that. Because memory is all we do, we offer unparalleled focus and a broad manufacturing capacity to deliver memory solutions globally. In fact, you’ll find our memory at the heart of many of the world’s communications, electronic, automotive and industrial devices. If you’re passionate, committed and enthusiastic about a company that offers a focus on innovation, reliability and customer-orientation, we want to hear from you.
Job vacancy: Human Resource Manager, Muar, Johor
• Reporting into Asia HR-Director and leading a team of 2 local HR Business Partners.
• Working closely with the Management and Business Managers, you should be capable of initiating HR interventions and translating business objectives into clear HR deliverables.
• Actively Business Partner with Management to ensure that performance plans are developed and key performance indicators are set to align with business strategy and direction.
• Proactively review, update & implement HR practices and focus on compliance with local regulations.
• You will also drive the performance management program and processes at organizational level and other ad-hoc HRM projects.
• Bachelor’s degree plus Diploma in Human Resource Management preferred.
• Minimum 8 years plus experience in HR covering broad range of HR functions and generalist HR background with 5 years in managerial position.
• Preferably possess experience in electronics manufacturing, technology / IT.
• US MNC and regional experience advantageous.
• Hands-on Peoplesoft experience a plus.
Capabilities & Skills:
• Resourceful, hands-on, people-oriented and a good team player.
• You must be able to lead, build relationships across all levels, and gain the respect and trust between all parties through sound and strong influencing skills.
• Strong analytical and communication skills, a keen eye for detail, as well as the ability to multi-task and perform independently under challenging deadlines.
• Energetic, strong-willed and with high degree of integrity.
• Proficient in written and spoken English and Bahasa Malaysia.
NOTE THIS POSITION IS BASED IN MUAR MALAYSIA.
Applicants should be Malaysian citizens or hold relevant residence status
Numonyx Sdn Bhd
Tanjong Agas Industrial Area PO Box 62 Muar Johor 84007
Interested candidates are invited to email their application and comprehensive resume to email@example.com Indicating the position applied for as the subject header