Accounts cum Admin Officer, MoBif
MoBif Bhd was established in 1999 and listed on the Mesdaq Bursa Malaysia. Located at the heart of South East Asia’s new Silicon Valley, Penang, Malaysia. Driven by the in-depth understanding of the IT industry, MoBif’s beginnings unraveled from innovative Internet Surveillance System, Vision Inspection Software solution and system development for multinational companies, major industries and end-users at large.
MoBif’s innovativeness reached new height when its R&D team ventured into advance telecommunication solution and design of communication infrastructure. MoBif’s solutions provide second to none cost-effective channel to telcos, Internet service providers and next-generation providers for better voice, video and data related service and deployment. MoBif’s principal business activities are in Internet Surveillance system, iBurst Wireless Broadband, VoIP solution, Internet Telephony Service Provider (ITSP), IT consultancy and project system integration.
At MoBif Berhad, we always emphasizes on R&D and innovation, also believe in empowerment to energize and inspire the workforce to be their best. In line with our rapid international business expansion, we invite dynamic and dedicated individuals to join us and witness our growth.
Position: Accounts cum Admin Officer, Bayan Lepas
- Responsible for keeping full sets accounts and preparation of cash flow.
- Prepare all financial related reconciliation.
- Ensure all banking matters are diligently and duly attended.
- Assist in preparation of reports for management and corporate reporting.
- Liaise with external auditors, bankers, tax agents, and other financial and regulatory authorities.
- To ensure the billings and collections are done on a timely basis.
- Assist in ad-hoc job functions as and when necessary.
- Posses Diploma in Accounting/ LCCI or its equivalent with minimum 2 years’ working experience.
- Hands-on experience in handling full sets of accounts, AR & AP, bank reconciliation and cash flow.
- Able to work independently with minimum supervision, good interpersonal skills, responsible and team player.
- Able to meet tight deadline.
- Excellent computer skill in Microsoft Office applications.
Interested candidates can send their application to email@example.com before 15 May 2008.