Job Vacancies at Pioneer Interest
We are an established company in the retail of lifestyle products, specializing in fine leather goods, shoes and the design and make of an American brand range of apparel. Since our inception 13 years ago, we have grown steadily and vastly. As part of our expansion program we are seeking highly motivated and energetic people, to join us and inspire us with new ideas. We are located in the vicinity of Serdang. We practice a work week of 5 1/2 days.
1. MIS EXECUTIVE (M/E)
- Assists in IT infrastructure: diagnose, maintain and troubleshoot all laptop and desktop problems.
- Manage servers and network.
- Manage and implement company wide Information Security Control and conduct awareness training.
- Evaluate IT initiatives for cost effective use of hardware to minimize cost while developing and implementing processes to improve business effectiveness,
- Provide on-going review on standard procedures and operating policy to ensure compliance to the business process and regulations.
- Performs audit periodically to ensure its effectiveness.
- Involve in project implementation and any ad hoc tasks as and when assigned.
- Qualifications: Diploma / Degree in IT or related discipline with 3 years working experience.
- Aptitude: Experience in IT hardware, Software, Applications System Support and setting up network is a must.
- Technical skills: Oracle Server, Linux, Microsoft Office, SQL database are an added advantage.
- Character: Possess good analytical, problem solving, interpersonal and communication skills.
- Able to work with minimum supervision.
2. ACCOUNTS EXECUTIVE (2 Positions) A/E
- Handle a full set of accounts GL, AR, AP and inventory independently.
- Analysis and preparation of management reports with supporting schedules.
- Prepare for audit and assist in tax computation.
- Assist in ensuring the financial policies and internal control procedures are adhered to.
- To perform any other related duties or ad-hoc assignments as and when required.
- Liaise with both internal and external parties including auditors, tax agents and bankers.
- Work in tight deadlines.
- Qualifications: CIMA, ACCA or equivalent professional qualification recognized by MIA.
- Skills: Spread sheet applications, computerized Accounting Systems i.e. Oracle ERMS.
- Experience: At least 3 years experience in the related field. Those with audit experience is an added advantage.
- Character: Meticulous, independent and a team player.
3. WAREHOUSE EXECUTIVE / ASSISTANT MANAGER (W/E)
- Planning, directing and managing day to day logistics operations.
- Manage warehouse inventory accuracy to meet customer’s demand.
- Responsible for periodic stock check and timely and accurate updating of record.
- Ensure that goods are delivered according to schedule.
- Ensure that lorries/trucks are in working condition, licenses are up to date.
- Promote health and safety guidelines, operating policies and procedures.
- Other ad-hoc duties assigned from time to time.
- Qualifications: Min Diploma in related discipline.
- Experience: Preferably with 3 years working experience in a logistics industry or relevant background.
- Language skills: Proficient in English , Malay and Mandarin. (speak)
- Must be computer literate.
- Working hours: 6 days week and extra hours.
4. ACCOUNTS CLERK (2 Positions) A/C
- Attend to incoming and outgoing telephone calls.
- Update and maintenance of stock record, carry out periodic stock take.
- Basic cost calculation.
- Monitor credit control and debt collection.
- Ensure accounts payable and receivable, bank reconciliation journal and general ledger are correctly processed.
- Issuing D/N and C/N.
- Prepare payment voucher and purchase order.
- Administration duties: filing, typing, producing reports.
- Qualifications: Minimum S.P.M and a relevant LCCI certificate or diploma.
- At least 1 year work experience.
- Skills: Working knowledge of MS Work, MS Excel and accounting spreadsheets.
- Languages: Able to converse and read English and Malay. Knowledge of Mandarin and other Chinese dialects is an added advantage.
- Pleasant personality and a willingness to learn.
How to apply:
Please send your updated CV to:
Miss Ang S.L.
Pioneer Interest Sdn Bhd.
No. 9 & 1, Jalan PBS 14/12,
Taman Perindustrian Bukit Serdang,
43300 Seri Kembangan, Selangor Darul Ehsan.
or Email to: email@example.com.
Please indicate the position which you are applying to on the Subject or on your envelope.