Management Trainee, Guardian
Guardian is a Malaysia home-grown company specializing in retail pharmacy industry. It started as a company that provides services to expatriate community but has since grown by leaps and bounds.
Presently, there are more than 140 Guardian stores available nationwide and throughout the country, backed by more than 1000 employees. Guardian has received many awards and achievements due to its outstanding successes, which include Enterprise 50 Award (1997), Diners Club Members Choice Award (200), Suria KLCC Retail Awards of Excellence (2001), and many others.
The company also goes into the Malaysia Book of Records 2000 for being the largest pharmacy chain in the country.
Guardian Malaysia is a member of Dairy Farm International Group since 1998, the biggest retailer in the Asia Pacific Region. The group, together with its associates, operates and manages hypermarkets, drug stores, pharmacies and convenient stores spanning across 7 different countries and in different regions.
Current Job Opening: Management Trainee
The position provides opportunity for aspiring graduates, job seekers and professionals with relevant experience and exposure in the retail and pharmacy industry. High flying trainees will get further opportunity to be absorbed into the management team of the company.
- The candidate must possess a Diploma or Degree in any discipline, preferably those who have working experience between 1 to 2 years.
- However, fresh graduates are also encouraged to apply for the job
- Possess excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Highly motivated, and willing to challenge themselves to achieve the personal, professional and the company’s objectives and goals
- Willing to work beyond the normal working hours as well as ability to work in designated, rotated shifts
- Extremely mobile – as Guardian has many stores nationwide, the candidate must be willing to be relocated to different states or areas
Trainees who work with Guardian is provided with competitive compensation and benefit package that comes with group hospitalization benefit, out-patient treatment, life insurance, staff purchase discount and health screening program. Outstanding Management Trainees will be awarded with Service Award for their performance.
If you are up to the challenge, then apply for the job by writing your application, enclosing full resume and relevant supporting documents to the following address:
GCH Retail (Malaysia) Sdn Bhd
Mezzanine Floor Lot 2, Persiaran Sukan
Seksyen 13, 40100 Shah Alam