Radiant Consulting Asia Sdn Bhd is an independent boutique corporate advisory and insolvency firm providing comprehensive services customised to our clients’ needs.
CORPORATE RECOVERY (2 position)
- Manage insolvency engagement, and all insolvency administration work
- Liaise with external solicitors and all other relevant parties on all insolvency related matters
- A recognised degree or a professional qualification in Accounting / Finance / Business / Law or related disciplines
- Minimum 1 year of working experience in dealing with insolvency related matters
- Salary to commensurate with experience
- Possess relevant experience gained in a large to mid-tier audit and / or consulting firm service areas or a leading commercial organisation, with demonstrated expertise in the above
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, analytical ability and presentation skills and good report writing skills
- Computer savvy
SECRETARY / ADMINISTRATIVE ASSISTANT (1 position)
- Perform secretarial function to the Managing Director
- Perform administrative and secretarial duties
- Manage meeting schedules, correspondences, reports, call screening, travel arrangements and other related functions
- Process payments and documentation work of business transactions
- Maintain a systematic filing system and safe keeping of important documents
- Undertake special assignments, ad-hoc functions and related duties as and when required
- Candidate must possess Private Secretarial Certificate or / and a Diploma in any field
- Preferably with working experience in secretarial duties
- Basic IT skills in MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- Proficient in spoken and written English
- Responsible and meticulous with good working attitude
- Reliable, able to work independently and has a desire to grow with the company
- Possess an ethical mind, a mature and confident disposition, positive attitude, good interpersonal and communication skills
- Candidate must be a Malaysian citizen
ACCOUNTS ASSISTANT (1 position)
- Minimum SPM / STPM / Diploma in Accounting / Business / related field
- With / without experience
- Fresh graduates are encouraged to apply
- Computer literate
- Ability to prepare full set of accounts is an advantage
Interested candidates may submit your detailed resume / CV stating qualifications, working experience and current and expected salary with a recent passport-sized photo to :
Radiant Consulting Asia Sdn Bhd
Suite 8-11-4, 11th Floor, Menara Mutiara Bangsar,
Jalan Liku off Jalan Riong,
59100 Kuala Lumpur
Tel : 03-2282 4558 (Pn. Iza / Cik Jeyanthi)
E-mail your resume to : email@example.com
Our company established since 1997, incorporated in 1999. We do Trading for medical equipment, products & item and Manufacturing of Haemodialysis Concentrate. We obtain ISO 9001, 14001, 13485, 13485 TUV SUD Germany (Manufacturing Plant). Our HQ base in Bandar Bukit Puchong, Manufacturing Plant at Bandar Enstek, Nilai and Branches in Kedah, Sabah & Sarawak.
N.A.Z Medical Supplies Sdn. Bhd. (Main Office)
No.4, Jalan BP 4/7, Bandar Bukit Puchong
47120 Puchong, Selangor
- Minimum Diploma or SPM holder.
- At least 2 years of working experience.
Act as the first contact person for visitors and callers to the company.
Key responsibilities and accountabilities
- Responsible for welcoming visitors, informing staff of their arrival and directing visitors to their destination.
- Operates the hunting line, processing incoming calls and placing calls as required.
- To perform miscellaneous clerical tasks such as receiving mails, dispatching outgoing mails photocopying, data entry, filing and record keeping.
- To records all outgoing and incoming mails for better tracking.
- To participate in quality improvement plan for continual improvement in quality system (ISO), product and services.
- Assist the Administration Officer in the execution and controlling of the office services programs to ensure the effective procurement, integration and maintenance of administrative services toward the smooth running of the business operations.
- To participate in any company activities pertaining to training, fire fighting and safety and health.
- To carry out any task instructed by the management / Managing Director as and when required.
HOW TO APPLY:
Interested candidate may email their resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Only short listed candidate will be notified for interview
A Pioneering Market Leader
Regent Markets Group is an industry pioneer and the recognized leader in online binaries trading. The company’s award-winning website betonmarkets.com allows clients to freely trade in the markets at near inter-bank prices.
Cutting-edge Derivatives Technology
We combine the latest web technologies with sophisticated in-house derivatives pricing to bring inter-bank options pricing to the retail market.
With over 200,000 clients in more than 150 countries, Regent Markets Group truly has a global reach. The company’s multinational workforce is located at its offices in Malta and Malaysia.
Twelve Years of Progress
With over US$1 billion in trades to date, servers on five continents, and over 10,000 transactions per day, we offer our employees a uniquely challenging and technologically sophisticated work environment.
Job Location: Cyberjaya, Selangor
Responsibilities and requirements:
The BetOnMarkets Marketing team is responsible for presenting the company’s service offerings to current and prospective clients.
The Role: Marketing Executive
Learn how we create technical, promotional and analytical material to reach our current and prospective customers, build interest and trust, and nurture long term customer relationships. As a Marketing Executive, you will be responsible for driving BetOnMarkets’ client acquisition and retention efforts in a specific geographical region or channel. You will utilize a wide variety of marketing techniques and use data-driven analysis to determine the effectiveness of your promotional campaigns. And, you will assume responsibility for maximizing the number of clients acquired while meeting or exceeding your CPA targets.
Duties and Responsibilities:
Assist other members of the marketing team in supporting new initiatives.
Document requirements and coordinate activities with team members and stakeholders.
Create and maintain task lists and progress reports and analyze gaps in production and execution.
Coordinate live event and program support activities.
Create and distribute the Marketing Group’s weekly report.
Assist affiliate and on-line marketing managers with invoice processing.
Coordinate all administrative support activities.
A strong interest in Marketing concepts, tactics and techniques.
Excellent English language (oral and written) communication skills.
A university degree in Marketing, Communications, Business, or related discipline.
A detail orientation coupled with strong customer relationship management skills.
JobTrends has been in Talent Search in Malaysia for more than a decade ( since 2002) . JobTrends is registered in the Malaysianas Agensi Pekerjaan Job Trends Sdn.Bhd. ( 591159-w) ; It is licensed under the private employment agencies Ordinace ( JTK 1728) ; JobTrends is a niche palyer in the Malysian Talent sourcing and Placement Industry ; Organisation that subsribes to total commitment to delivery. It operates with a lean and flat organistion where talent executives are empowered to meet the delivery rigors of their duties and responsibilities. The company’s principal service offerings are :
- Executive Search and Placement.
- Contract and Temporary Staffing.
- HR Consulting.
- HR Profiling and Employment Screening.
- Training And Development.
job location : Klang Valley
Handle sales for life insurance through phone calls and meeting customers face to face.
3 weeks intensive training will be provided to successful candidates.
Salary ranges from RM1.8k to RM2.2k based on qualification and experience. Attractive commission structure based on sales requirements.
Only candidates with at least 1 year experience in selling insurance will be considered.
To apply, send your resume to email@example.com.