QC Inspector, CAMERON
CAMERON (Singapore) Pte Ltd is a manufacturer of high quality oil field production and drilling equipment and is one of the industry leaders in the industry. The company seeks to welcome aspiring candidates to join the team and strengthen the organization through competent and result-oriented job delivery.
Vacancy: QC Inspector, Singapore
- Set up the relevant recruitment, calibrate and conduct visual inspection, ultrasonic testing (UT), magnetic particle testing (MT) and penetrant testing (PT)
- Perform and complete inspection reports and initiate non-conformance reports on parts that fails to meet the stipulated requirements
- The job requires the person to undertake 12-hour shift rotation
- Minimum Sijil Pelajaran Malaysia, SPM, Sijil Tinggi Pelajaran Malaysia, STPM or Vocational certificate in Manufacturing or Mechanical Engineering
- Possess experience in machining, quality control and mechanical work is an added advantage
- Computer literate, and familiar with MS Office
Attractive salary, allowances and bonus await successful candidates. If you’re interested with the position, you can submit your application detailing academic and career background, expected salary and contact details to: The Human Resource Department, Cameron (Singapore) Pte Ltd, 2 Gul Circle, Jurong Industrial Estate, Singapore 629560.