SATRIADESA CORPORATION SDN. BHD., incorporated on 11th May 1995 is a registered Class A (PKK) and Grade 7 (CIDB) Building, Civil Engineering and Infrastructure Bumiputera Contractor. We are also a registered contractor to Tenaga Nasional Berhad (TNB) and Jabatan Perkhidmatan Pembentungan (Class D).
With a combined effort of almost fifteen (15) years of experience in the construction and its related industries of its working directors and management; and with the continuing effort of maintaining good relationship with suppliers and bankers, Satriadesa Corporation Sdn. Bhd. and its subsidiaries have proven its capabilities in undertaking construction and contracts. Major clients such as Ministry of Public Works Department (JKR), Education Malaysia (KPM), Ministry of Entrepreneur and Corporative Development (MECD), Majlis Amanah Rakyat (MARA), Majlis Perbandaran Johor Bahru Tengah (MPJBT), University Putra Malaysia (UPM), Fire Brigade Department (Jabatan Bomba dan Penyelamat Malaysia), DRB-HICOM; etc are pleased and fully satisfied with our performance.
In March 2005, we have been awarded with ISO 9001: 2000 certifications by UKAS BM Trada in recognition of its operation and quality management system. This certification has contributed to brighter opportunities for Satriadesa Corporation Sdn. Bhd. to participate for future sizeable and prestigious federal government projects.
Furthermore, due to our diversification and expansion plan, we would like to invite young, dynamic dedicated and self-motivated BUMIPUTERAS to join us for the following positions:-
Job vacancy: Quantity Surveyor (Kulai & Skudai, Johor)
* Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s Degree in Quantity Surveying or equivalent.
* At least 2 years of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
* Applicants must be willing to work in Johor.
* Candidate must have excellent communication skills, writing skills, computer literate and able to work under minimum supervision.
* Preferably Malay or Chinese speaking candidate with pleasant personality.
* Applicants should be Malaysian citizens or hold relevant residence status.
To apply, send your resume to email@example.com before 30 Nov 2009.