Research Officer, Universiti Sains Malaysia Press
Penerbit USM/USM Press specializes in publishing academic books and journals, publications include literary books as well as special publications such as University Anniversary books and even electronic publishing on the web.
Job vacancy: Research Officer, Kota Bharu, Kelantan.
• Carry out copy editing and proofreading of health- or medical-related manuscripts in accordance with the Publisher’s housestyle and standard scientific text.
• Managing manuscript submission by communicating regularly with international and local authors, reviewers, and editorial board members
• Record keeping and administrative duties.
• Maintenance of journals’ website.
Qualifications and main requirements:
• A Bachelor’s degree in Biomedical/Health Science or related fields.
• CGPA of equal to or more than 3.0
• Excellent oral & written communication skills in Bahasa Malaysia and English (Distinction at SPM level)
• Attention to detail
• Working knowledge of HTML/Web design.
• Proficiency in MS Word, Excel, Access and Powerpoint
• Able to work as part of a team
• Able to multi-task and meet deadlines
Interested candidates can apply by submitting their resume to firstname.lastname@example.org before 20 February 2010.