Social Media Executive (Malaysian only), Implemax Solutions
We are Implemax Solutions, established since October 2007 and we see ourselves as an unconventional talent targeting company. We have successfully created a niche in complementing the generally larger recruitment agencies without the pomp and bright lights, so to speak.
We are positioned to offer our services ranging from local mid-size start-ups right up to the multi-nationals corporations clientele. We are dedicated to assist clients from any form of industry and as our name would suggest, we simply implement maximum solutions providing a proven methodological approach focusing on confidentiality, strong commitment and customizing straightforward job search solutions for both clients and candidates alike.
We work on a mobile recruitment-basis covering the Malaysian Klang Valley area and practice pre-screen interview selections all the time. We look into your employment interest coming from either as a client or a candidate in both Malaysia and Singapore.
Job vacancy: Social Media Executive, MidValley.
Name of Company: Implemax Solutions’s client- at MidValley
* Identify different social media forums to participate through online research.
* Generating buzz and interest through participation in conversations and discussions.
* Creating and maintaining visible MySpace, FaceBook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Bebo, Digg accounts and other social media sites for our clients.
* Assisting to moderate and manage user-generated content on new website
* Building content on the website (eg. writing, blog posts, photo albums etc)
* Identify & analyze current markets and competitors’ successful social media practices
* Perform various marketing techniques in social networks, message boards, blogs etc
* Recommending and championing testing of new features and online trends
* Must have or currently be pursuing a BA in Communications, Advertising, Marketing,PR or related fields
* At least 3 years of relevant working experience in PR,marketing or advertising
* Good communication and writing skills in English
* A keen understanding on social media marketing and networking
* Understand different client profiles, market segments and products.
*Evangelize the use of social media as a mode of learning in the organization
* Desire to work hard in an exciting emerging Internet-based marketplace
* Some experience in an office environment preferred
* Proficient with Microsoft Office: Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint etc.
* Required language(s): English.
* The ability and interest to build and execute online social media strategies, become active in individual and group discussions.
* Must have an understanding of how to use subtle benefit-oriented marketing, as opposed to blatant self-promotion.
* A genuine love of using the Web to research topics and trends.
* The ability to sort through large amounts of information and find meaningful insights.
* First-hand knowledge of blogs and blogging and participation in social networks, communities and forums.
* Outstanding writing skills and the ability to communicate in an engaging manner and to build relationships on all levels.
* Applicants should be Malaysian citizens or hold relevant residence status.
For an immediate appointment, please send your application to email@example.com